Customer Care Representative French
Publicatiedatum : 28 oktober 2016
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
Are you customer minded and immune to stress? Do you speak English and French fluently, and are you interested in a very responsible and challenging job as a Customer Service Representative? Keep reading!
Our client is an growing international chemical company with a shared service center in Gouda. At the shared service center, the Customer Service Department is responsible for all customer-oriented support activities. In order to strengthen this department, we are immediately looking for a enthusiastic new colleague.
As a Customer Service Representative Native French you are part of an international team and responsible for various activities which ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency in the order processing. You are the first point of contact for customers, field personnel and distributors
- You manage the entire order process and returned goods procedure
- You take on complaints and undertake the right action to solve every issue
- You are responsible for monitoring, tracking and sending demonstration units
- You perform data entry & database maintenance in several software applications
- You prepare and process different agreements
- You are continuously communicating with your colleagues from the Shipping, Marketing and Accounting departments.
- Fluent in the French and English language is required
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Contact
- You are service minded and accurate
- Able to prioritize and very stress resistant
- Attention to detail, accurate
- MS Office, ERP experience preferred
- You are preferably immediately available
The starting date is as soon as possible. The salary is between € 2400,- and € 2800,- gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek and depends on age and experience.
Use the 'solliciteer' button. Reference: MK16
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel