Supply Chain Planner
Publicatiedatum : 03 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
For one of our clients located near Utrecht we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner. You will be in contact with various internal & external contacts. You are responsible for on-time and in-full delivery of fully compliant labels to the production.
You will be starting on temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as single point of contact to review all new branch label requests, ensuring each meet the agreed standards as in the label change request form, including compliance with local norms and standards, and ensure all issues are returned back to the branch label artwork coordinator in a timely manner for resolution
- Ensure the timely provision of information to enable the Technical Product Coordinator to update/maintain all relevant technical information
- Manage validation process for the final high-resolution PDF design
- Ensure share-point remains fit-for-purpose and all active and current artwork stored there is up-to-date and available for use
- Responsible to notify all stakeholder of new codes to allow smooth process flow
- Proactively work with Master Data officer to ensure Exact master data reflects the most current label information and product coding
- Responsible for disposal of outdated labels in cooperation with the Demand & Supply planners
- In charge of proactively liase with branch label artwork coordinator, based on the monthly forecast and frozen period, on the progress of artwork changes to ensure timely preparation and readiness of the labels
- Support and liaise with vendor scheduler with label MRP and updates on artwork progress
- Responsible of providing feedback on label artwork designer performance and work with sourcing manager/supply chain to ensure the efficient and cost effective sourcing of design work
- Proven logistics experience for a minimum of 5 years
- A degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, MRPII or APICS is preferred
- English is mandatory, other languages a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work fulltime
- Living in or nearby Utrecht/Amsterdam
Are you the Supply Chain Planner/Analyst we are looking for? Please apply! Reference number 26370.
If you have not received a reaction with in 10 working days, your application is not included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam