Senior Accountant - Rotterdam
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For an international Business Operator in Rotterdam we are looking for a Senior Accountant (m/f/x).
Within the department Accounting and Support you will ensure accurate and timely complete the financial administration of the Corporate Accounting Entity.
You will work with experienced colleagues who are also ready to share their knowledge. You can expect an value-driven work environment and can expect integrity from your colleagues.
This role is for 40 hours a week. The start date of this position is October 15th.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Administration and reporting of Corporate entity
- Tangible and Intangible fixed assets bookings
- Review General Ledger entries
- Loans administration
- Reconciliation of Intercompany balances and follow up on Intercompany differences
- Prepare Cost and Payroll journals
- Preparations for annual Group audit
- Book accruals other operating expenses
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- A relevant accounting or bookkeeping degree, HBO or MBO BA (or comparable) with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong working experience with bookkeeping, Excel and a experienced user of DAX (ERP)
- Experience in an international environment and internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels
- Organized with eye for details and able to work under time pressure and flexibility in terms of workload is necessary at times
- Hands on, numerical understanding, analytical
The salary is between € 3.500,- and € 4.500,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week.
Are you interesed in a new position als Senior Accountant in an international Business Operator in Rotterdam? Please apply then from the "solliciteer nu" button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75