Logistics Analyst (24-32 hours) - Pernis
Temporary to Permanent
As a logistics analyst you will mainly be responsible for monitoring and coordinating approvals of parked logistics invoices. You provide analytical support for improvement projects w.r.t. approval, allocation and recovery of logistics costs. Besides this, you will be responsible for logistics cost dashboard and operational carrier performance and reporting.
- Responsible for the logistics costs approvals and corresponding analyses incl. active monitoring.
- Actively contribute as project member to overall improvements of the logistics invoicing auditing processes.
- Identify cost and service opportunities.
- Provides project support as required.
You have 1-3 years' experience in SAP and master data environment for logistics. Besides this, you have excellent knowledge of logistics processes on inbound flows, outbound flows and warehousing.
- Acts and interacts on HBO level
- Must have good knowledge from Excel, Word , Access
- Fluent in English writing and conversation
- Must be able to work accurate
- Creative thinker
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills, ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to multitask and handle ambiguity as well as the ability to follow established procedures.
- Must be able to handle a stressful environment.
What do they offer
- Challenging job within chemical logistics
- A parttime job for 24-32 hours a week
- Salary indication €2500 - €3000 gross based on 40 hours
If you are interested, please reply by using the 'sollicteer nu' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75