Junior Business Controller
juni 15, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
For a European supplier in the region of Drechtstede we are looking for a Junior Business Controller.
You will be accountable for timely and correct reporting and controlling (business analysis, Business reviews, budgeting, forecasts, ad hoc requests). In this position you will directly report to the Group Business Controller and with a dotted line to CFO.
- Support the Management decision making with business analysis adopting pro-active attitude in identifying risks, chasing other departments and proposing solutions
- Support to make the Business reporting (monthly reporting, weekly and daily reporting) accurate, timely and containing valuable management information, not just data.
This will require him/her to understand the company's goals, to be able to lead the activities assigned and to be a business partner to the different departments. We are looking for people who are committed to create value for the long-term success of the Company without looking to shortcuts or giving priority to own interests.
- Support in preparing analysis for forecasts and budget, have a critical assessment of forecast and budget process to achieve an optimal prediction of the development of results. You'll monitor the proper connection between forecast, budget and actuals and discuss those with the Group business controller / CFO.
- You are proactively looking for trends, developments, opportunities and risks in order to advice the department directors on the basis of this analysis and thereby determine appropriate and corrective actions. With the focus on cost control, margin control and cash management. Coordinate with other departments (Purchase and Sales) the necessary actions to keep our margins in line with targets
- You identify and implement improvements in the planning and control cycle, KPI's and reports
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve efficiency of processes by use of ICT means and optimal collaboration with other departments
- Support the different departments in analysis, business cases and project proposals (especially in the field of Sales) based on economic value creation to advice management and the Group business controller. For example support sales in pricing analysis, set up of pricing increases and review of the effects of the latter on actual margins
- You will contribute to the effective deployment of Finance-, stream and cross-functional projects by providing professional knowledge.
- You have finished a business economic related study at least on Bachelor level
- 2-4 Years of experience
- Excellent Excel skills, analytical skills
- Relationship Skills: he/she must be able to effectively interact with employees, other department managers and senior management
- Open and transparent interaction with the Group Business controller
- Able to effectively implement improvements by taking own initiative and driving this to results
- No nonsense mentality, open and willing to learn
- Is articulate and capable to explain complex matters in a simple way
- French is a pre
Please apply directly via the 'Solliciteer' button.