Publicatiedatum : 22 december 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international organization in the area of Rotterdam we are looking for a Financial Controller.
- Maximizing reporting and analysis quality so that potential risks are controlled and possible opportunities are made visible which supports the company's management and safeguards the going concern.
- Manage the Finance department of the North-West European region ensuring excellent control of all relevant administrations (financial/receivable/payable/payroll) to maximize company's profit by;
- Safeguarding assets and assuring lean compliance being the independent officer, measured by the quality of internal control and compliance to laws and regulations ("Compliance Officer").
- To be the most effective business partner for the company, measured by the quality of reporting and ability to facilitate according to business requirements creating added value ("Business Partner").
- Finance department management
- Administrative organization and Internal Control (AO/IC)
- (Revised) Operating plan
- Power user financial part of ERP-system and BI-software
- Combination of a Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in a finance or accounting position with leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of accounting procedures, Dutch GAAP and regulations
- Significant experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Coordination of one or more major change management initiatives
Key technical competences
- Accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
Use the 'solliciteer' button. Reference: HNB2212
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel