Publicatiedatum : 07 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international organisation in FMCG, we're looking for a Financial Controller.
This broad accounting role is an interesting opportunity for someone who wants to have a finance career in FMCG. You will be the accounting anchor for the Finance team. As Accounting Specialist your top responsibilities are to provide timely and accurate reporting of financial results and analysis of accounting activities through the knowledge and application of accounting policies and principles, local government regulations and transaction-processing system(s).
The job holder reports to the Supply Finance Manager and is responsible for coordinating and analyzing accounting activities. This includes managing the flow of all General Ledger activities in order to accomplish the period-end close while ensuring that all activities within their area of responsibility are compliant with the Finance Rules & Principles.
The joholder is the first point of contact for the external account and tax support services.
- Periodic, quarterly and year end closure processes
- Coordinate the financial audit by the external accountants
- Delivering of the Annual Finance Report of the Unit
- Plan data submission in the ERP systems
- Payroll controller
- Tax, VAT and CBS reporting
- System Key user of ERP systems
- Works on continuous improvement and picks up projects to improve financial processes and makes sure that the unit is 100% compliant with global processes and controls.
- Act as the first point of support on accounting questions to all colleagues in the local site
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent (e.g. Finance) is a must
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' work experience in an accounting, controlling or audit role
- Demonstrated delivery of consistent results
- Demonstrated creating collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- PC/systems skills: Excel, PowerPoint and quick at learning to use new programs
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Ideally, experience with SAP ERP system | Experience in Manufacturing environment and/or operational finance role | Experience with US GAAP Accounting rules
- Ability to quickly understand and apply our accounting policies and principles including US GAAP (U.S. Generally
- Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Apply local government regulations as well as financial principles, including governing the business stakeholders to adhere to these
- Agility to work efficiently in SAP to deliver timely and accurate reporting of financial results
Use the 'solliciteer' button. Reference: 9344805
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel