Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Rotterdam
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For an international company in the retail industry in Rotterdam we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. It is a permanent job for 40 hours a week, start date September 1st 2018.
- Enter customer receipts in accounting system, including check remittances, lockbox deposits and credit card payments
- Collections calls customers and follow up as needed
- Reconcile credit card receipts against invoices
- Post authorized customer credits / chargebacks in timely manner to customers' accounts
- Follow up with customers as needed to identify deductions from remittances
- Assist Sales Coordinators in researching chargebacks, coordinating with Shipping and Sales departments as applicable
- Reconcile warehouse receipts of returned merchandise against requested credits
- Assist customer service with obtaining missing credit card information and answering phones as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required in international credit collection
- Experienced with Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Dutch, English and French or German fluent
- Strong customer service and verbal / written communications skills
The company is only accessible by public transport. Based in the center of Rotterdam.
Salary indication between € 2.500,- and € 3.000,- gross a month based on a 40 hours work week. This job can only be filled in for 40 hours a week.
Are you interested in a nice job as Accounts Receivable Coordinator in the city center of Rotterdam for our international client in the retail industry? Please use the 'solliciteer' button to apply.
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75