Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Rotterdam
augustus 7, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For an international company in the retail industry in Rotterdam we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. It is a permanent job for 40 hours a week, start date September 1st 2018.
- Enter customer receipts in accounting system, including check remittances, lockbox deposits and credit card payments
- Collections calls customers and follow up as needed
- Reconcile credit card receipts against invoices
- Post authorized customer credits / chargebacks in timely manner to customers' accounts
- Follow up with customers as needed to identify deductions from remittances
- Assist Sales Coordinators in researching chargebacks, coordinating with Shipping and Sales departments as applicable
- Reconcile warehouse receipts of returned merchandise against requested credits
- Assist customer service with obtaining missing credit card information and answering phones as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required in international credit collection
- Experienced with Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Dutch, English and French or German fluent
- Strong customer service and verbal / written communications skills
The company is only accessible by public transport. Based in the center of Rotterdam.
Salary indication between € 2.500,- and € 3.000,- gross a month based on a 40 hours work week. This job can only be filled in for 40 hours a week.
Are you interested in a nice job as Accounts Receivable Coordinator in the city center of Rotterdam for our international client in the retail industry? Please use the 'solliciteer' button to apply.