Publicatiedatum : 10 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international oil and gas organization in the area of Rotterdam, we are looking for an Accountant.
The purpose of the position of Accountant is to execute the financial day-to-day administration of a number of contracts and/or entities including the monthly closing and provision of accurate management information on actuals, budgets.
You will report to the Finance Manager.
- Monitor and ensure a proper filing of relevant documents
- Participate in Finance Projects and contribute to the development and optimization of financial processes
- Execute the financial administration (GL) for one or more assigned contracts/entities
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, movement schedules) and management reports (analysis)
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- Experience in a comparable position of at least 3 years, preferably in a corporate and multinational environment
- Fluency in the English language (both written and oral)
- Experienced in handling smaller (multiple) administrations, contracts and /or entities
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Prefered: Familiar with the Marine/Shipping Industry
Use the 'solliciteer' button. Reference: 9328588
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel