Customer Service Representative
Publicatiedatum : 24 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
Are you looking for an exciting Customer Service Representative job opportunity in the automotive industry?
Our client is based in Ridderkerk, with offices throughout North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. They are specialized in supply chain management for the automotive industry. They provide their customers with the broadest range of high quality products possible.
As a customer service employee you work together with a multinational team of experts.
You will be responsible to maintain a global network of top level suppliers, with whom they have developed a long term relationship. Besides this you will be responsible for pricing, delivery, warehousing and other issues.
- Process customer orders into Exact
- Act as a main point of contact for customers for all customer related queries, including Problem solving
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain
- Monitor order patterns, anticipating demand and pro-actively inform customers about contract balances and related information
- Contribute to an efficient payment process by ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a related environment
- Some knowledge of supply chain/logistics processes
- Fluent in English and preferably in German
- Experience within automotive is preferred
- Good time management skills to deal with multiple priorities
The starting date is as soon as possible. The salary is between € 2600,- and € 3000,- gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek.
Are you interested in a new challenge at an international company in Ridderkerk? Please use the 'solliciteer' button. Reference: 9206503
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel