General Ledger Accountant
Publicatiedatum : 28 oktober 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an International company we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant.
- You are responsible for Finance and Accounting activities;
- You are responsible for Monthly and Quarterly closing activities;
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation;
- Responsible for correct VAT and other tax filings.
Each Accounting Specialist is a back up for the next main tasks:
- Assisting in daily monitoring of all automatic postings, prepare corrective actions in case of errors, instruct local employees in order to get correct postings;
- Assisting in Coordinating all Finance and Accounting activities and coach the assigned accounting employees in their daily work;
- Assisting in Monthly checking of ledger accounts and make necessary corrections;
- Assisting in Preparing posting of Fixed Assets, Fixed cost journals, Payroll journal, inventory postings, accruals;
- Assisting in Cost allocation and recharging;
- Prepare VAT filing and other statistical registrations;
- Assisting in Prepare and support annual and semi annual audits;
- Assisting in Prepare Annual local reporting and incorporation tax filings and audits together with the local tax advisor;
- Bachelor level degree (HBO accounting);
- Dutch and English verbal excellent
- Minimum of 3 years proven successful record of similar job within the area of F&A
- You have good communication skills to the internal organization and auditors and advisors
- You are good in understanding and using the computer systems ( ERP system, Microsoft office, e-mail);
- You are accurate, organized and efficient in your way of working;
- You are willing to travel.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Roderick Francot, Division Manager Finance & Accounting, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven