Publicatiedatum : 02 juni 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a Company with International exposure we are currently searching for a Financial Controller.
- Manage local Finance Team (3 members), report to General Manager.
- Manage all business planning, financial (monthly) forecasting, target setting, variance analysis and reporting of revenues, expenses, profit, cash and headcount for the local site.
- Together with the local finance team accurately report results to senior management of the European Region and Global HQ (US).
- Proactive identification, analysis of business results to be a sparring partner for the local and international management colleagues.
- Action of significant reporting variances versus forecast.
- Monitor and report on site performance and act on anomalies and/or errors (DSO's, expenses, investments, ebit, cash, etc ).
- Maintain and create financial models and (financial/commercial/operational) KPI's to support business development and decision making.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, scenarios and benchmarking as needed and contribute to new business / cost control /investment projects and process improvement as and when business requires.
- Coordinate the monthly/quarterly/annual budgets/forecasts for the site.
- Maintain a close working relationship with local team and the international business partners.
- Communicate proactively with all relevant parties to understand market/business trends.
- Maintain contacts with advisory partners on tax, accounting and insurance matters in order to obtain compliance in all areas.
- Member of the Maastricht Management Team.
- Master Degree (preferably with a completed post doc RA/RC/MBA)
- Relevant experience (5-7 years) in a senior finance position within an international stock listed environment is required.
- Experience within SAP is a strong distinguisher.
- Knowledge of Dutch and US GAAP.
- Senior appearance with credibility to liaise with senior local and international management and other stakeholders.
- Is very business driven, and has great familiarity with business analysis and company controls.
- Is able to translate financials into a business support and decision making function.
- Very detail oriented and hands-on if needed.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines; comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Able to adjust to a very rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Dutch.
- Strong team-working skills and ethical awareness.
- Organized, proactive and result oriented.
- Experience leading a team desired.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director at 040-234 87 50.
5657 DV Eindhoven