Senior Supply Finance Analyst
Publicatiedatum : 02 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Looking for a new adventure? You can develop your ideas and create new successes. In fact, in a culture that's all about freedom, personal responsibility and entrepreneurship - and with brands active in several countries, you can make it mean more no matter where you join us.
We are currently looking for a Senior Finance Analyst in one of the largest factories in the world. Being a functional expert in the Financial Reporting system, you will support the decision-making process. This includes preparing all reports within the agreed corporate timelines of Period Close and Planning.
Over 18-month horizons, you will provide modelling for conversion costs, Overheads and Investments needed for S&OP input. Furthermore, you will be responsible for co-piloting two value Streams (3 production lines) in the factory, the energy budget and the supply overheads.
- This role would be ideally suited to an outstanding Finance Analyst with the ability to oversee the complex structure
- The successful candidate will be a perfect fit in a high-performing team, leveraging end-to-end supply-chain finance skills and advising senior stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication (Dutch and English)
- Interpersonal skills and are able to challenge and influence people at all levels
- You have completed a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance
- Knowledge of Excel and ERP systems such as SAP would is a plus
Do you recognize yourself in the above?
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 50.
5657 DV Eindhoven