Polish AP Accountant - Dordrecht
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For one of our clients within the shipping industry at Dordrecht we are looking for an AP Accountant (m/f/x). This is a parttime or fulltime position within a dynamic environment. In this position you will work closely with the Finance Manager.
The finance team consist of 4 people. The company is looking for someone that works accurate and can work independent.
- Daily booking of bank statements
- Distribution and keeping track of non-approved invoices
- Preparation of payments
- Reconcile sub-ledgers with G/L (accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory)
- Make necessary monthly / quarterly accruals with regard to personnel expenses, budget expenses and non-processed invoices, estimate expenses for received goods / services without received invoices
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis for the Controller
- Processing OPEX invoices
- Involved in payment process
- Bachelor degree in finance
- Several years' experience in finance
- Excellent knowledge of the English / Polish language is a must
- And a knowledge of a third language is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems
The start date of this position is as soon as possible. The salary is around € 2.500,- and € 2.800,- gross for 40 hours a week. This position is for 24-40 hours per week. We're looking for someone with strong experience in this area, who is analytical and well organised.
Are you interested in this nice position as AP Accountant at Dordrecht? Please apply by the 'sollcitieer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75