Senior Cost Controller
juli 10, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
For a international technology organization in the area of The Hague we are looking for a Senior Cost Controller (m/v). It concerns a fulltime permanent job, start as soon as possible!
- Maintaining and updating the cost
- Preparation and maintaining of various documents and reports
- Responsible for the cost control for projects of various sizes/types
- Prepare all required project cost reports for monthly management review
- Prepare/estimate all project changes orders
- Provide feedback to estimating on project close-out and update historical databases and tools on a continuous basis
- Preparation of Project Management Reports (PMR) with consolidated information
- Consulting with and advising the Project Manager on the cost status of the project and jointly agreeing and issuing of the PMR for management review
- Interacting with the project team to have available all relevant information required for referenced tasks and forecasting
- Preparation of project specific analysis, feedback and close-out information for Estimating and historical data
- Participate in developing and maintain departmental tools, procedures and databases
- Training & mentoring of new/junior cost controllers
- Minimal Technical College, preferable Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimal 4 years experience in a similar job
- Fluent in English
Your salary will be between € 3000,- and € 4000,- gross a month depending on your experience.
Are you the Senior Cost Controller we are looking for and do you live in the area of The Hague? Please apply by using the 'solliciteer nu' button.