Junior Accountant - Den Haag
Boekhouding en finance
For our international client in The Hague we are looking for a Junior Accountant whom can support the finance department for at least the upcoming 3-4 months.
There is a chance the assignment can be extended or even become permanent, but the main focus will be You will be working in The Hague office and you will be able to influence your own worktime. We offer an informal work environment and compensation according to qualifications.
- Run month-end closes - depreciations, accruals, reconciliations, bookkeeping for WIP
- Intercompany reconciliations and communication with our other offices
- Registration of fixed assets
- Monthly BTW for NL entities, quarterly VAT returns for UK entity
- Monthly reporting
- Bookkeeping of payroll journals
- General ledger control
- Securing correct deferral of invoices
- Daily bookkeeping in collaboration with our office manager
- Monitoring debtors payments and following up on these
- Cash flow control and processing supplier payments
- Participation in year-end close January/February 2018
- Correspondence with authorities and accountants
- Ad hoc tasks and questions related to finance
- Educational level: Bachelors or University degree with relevant experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of and affinity with IT systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage Strong accounting and Dutch VAT knowledge (UK VAT knowledge is also preferable)
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Team player
- Quick learner and able to carry out tasks independently with little instruction
If you are interested. Please use the 'sollicteer nu' button to apply.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75