Inside Sales Representative
Regularly we receive job offers from our international clients. We are always looking for people who are available for a new job in Sales. It is important that you are available right away so we can help you by finding a new job in almost the same week!
An Inside Sales Representative has a proactive and a supporting role in the sales process. You will responsible to maintain and develop relationships with customers, making appointments, sending out mailings, preparation of tenders and supporting the sales force. You are reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Approaching (potential) customer by mail or phone
- Maintain tender administration
- Develop sales solutions with salesmanager
- Achieving goals with focus on sales and profit margins
- Entering orders into the system
- Answering questions from customers and informing customers on delivery times, changes and transport.
- Participating in fairs and giving presentations to clients
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in the field of sales-oriented activities
- Experience with an CRM system
- Fluent English and Dutch skills
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile?
Please use the 'solliciteer nu' button.