Financial Accounting & Reporting Accountant - The Hague
Boekhouding en finance
For an international insurance company in The Hague we are looking for a Senior Financial Accounting & Reporting Accountant.
In this role you are responsible for the end to end process of IFRS 17 reporting, a new accounting standard for insurance companies.
In principal you work under supervision of the Finance Manager Accounting & Reporting Benelux, but you also have to work closely together with the responsible IFRS 17 colleagues in Switzerland, Ireland, France and the Nordics countries.
- Act as a subject matter expert on IFRS 17 for the complete reporting process on Insurance Service result
- Coordination of the IFRS 17 changes in financial systems SAP and FIP
- Act as IFRS 17 officer towards the company and Finance
- Constantly review the submission process and implement simplifications
- Monitor changes in the IFRS 17 requirements and co-ordinate their implementation across the countries in scope
- At least 5 years of experience in a financial environment, e.g. qualified accountant, actuary / financial analyst or similar
- IFRS knowledge is a must; IFRS 17 knowledge is an asset
- Good knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Good knowledge of SAP system Global Finance Core + MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Eagerness to take initiative and work pro-actively
- Positive and flexible attitude
- An international, entrepreneurial and informal working environment
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Do you think you are suitable for this role? Please leave your cv by the 'solliciteer nu' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75