Accounting Officer - The Hague
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For a non-profit organization in The Hague we are currently looking for an Accounting Officer (m/f/x). The Accounting Officer participates in a team of accounting experts that support country finance and administration teams.
It is a permanent job for 40 hours a week.
The focus of the accounting support team is to improve application of standardized accounting processes and systems relating to purchase to pay (PtP) process, Order to Cash Process (OtC) and support local and central Record to Report process (RtR).
- Registration of service / goods receipt
- Registration of incoming invoices
- Documentation and registration of payment process
- General ledger close
- Review of trial balance
- AR review and aging reports
- AP review and aging reports
- Review IC positions
- Reconcile bank and cash
The Global Accounting Officer can support all steps of the month end closing process, and the monthly close process.
- HBO / HEAO level, preferably in a finance, accounting or international business field
- Knowledge of general accounting, preferably 2-3 years of professional in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English
- Preferably working experience with SAP R3 and/or Business by Design
- Solution driven
Salary indication between € 2.800,- and € 3.500,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week. Start date as soon as possible.
Are you interested in a job as Accounting Support Officer at thies non-profit organization in The Hague? You can apply by the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75