Accounts Payable - Breda
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
Our client, a company operating within the construction industry, is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator (m/f/x) for their European headquarters in Breda. If you'd like the opportunity to join a dynamic accounting team in a multinational setting, then please read on to know more about this nice position!
Reporting to the Supervisor Accounts Payable, in this exciting role you will:
- Review, verify and process invoices, purchase orders and expense reports from various offices and sale sites
- Input data / invoices into Oracle ERP system
- Follow up on unpaid and late invoices
- Collect, verify and maintain accurate and complete information on applicable vendors
- Perform other various accounting duties as required from time to time
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles gained through previous accounting experience, preferably in accounts payable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Fulltime, 40 hours
The start date will be on short-term. Salary indication maximum € 2.750,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week (depending on education and work experience).
Are you interested in this nice position as Accounts Payable Administrator within a construction company in Breda? Please apply by the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75