€40000 - 45000 / annum
Boekhouding en finance
For an international, very rapidly growing IT company in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a (Medior) Accountant (m/v).
- Responsible for booking all the invoices/staff expenses and processing weekly payment. Chase up invoices that have not been approved
- Accuracy in coding the invoices and maintain/review the automation rules in order for the costs to fall in the right budget
- Verify the Open Accounts Payable report by making sure the all payments are matched with the correspondent invoices
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements on a weekly basis
- Making sure the affiliate bank accounts (Portugal and Sweden) are properly funded in order to make payments.
- VAT filling
- Process the salaries payments
- Invoicing is done once a month
- Monitor with the tool Payt open items
- Follow the month end closing schedule
- Identify the monthly recurring costs and book accruals when necessary
- Make journal entries adjustments if required
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, mainly the ones related to AP/AR
- Book the fixed assets depreciations
- Report specifications to organization
Someone with 2/3 years experience in a similar role with good understanding of accounting systems, preferably Twinfield. Ability to work independently, showing initiative for improvements, taking ownership of the tasks and being a team player.
1062 EA Amsterdam +31 20 470 90 11