Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
Temporary to Permanent
To provide logistics/supply chain support within the organization and towards all of the distributors and partners. Previous experience is not necessary. A related educational background (HBO/University) is mandatory.
Place in the organization
Member of a young, dynamic supply chain team (5 fte)
- Inbound logistics
- Coordinate incoming vessels and airfreight, prioritization if necessary
- Communication with logistics providers
- Customer service and order entry for distributors within the EMEA region
- Preparation of documents as required for EMEA region
Knowledge and Skills
- Good secondary education (HBO)
- Good IT skills (ERP system an advantage)
- Fluent in English
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Well organized
- Customer friendly, problem solving attitude
- No 9 to 5 mentality
If you would like to apply, please use the "solliciteer" button or send your resume to [email protected].
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.