French Speaking Customer Service Representative
Interim & project
We are currently recruiting for an internationally orientated French speaking CSR for our client, based in Amsterdam. It is a well-known fast growing international company with a professional look.
They are looking for someone on a very short notice, so it is required that you are immediately available. It is a temporary position, with the possibility for a permanent placement after 6 months.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to maximize customer satisfaction and turnover by meeting customer needs with regards to Order Management & Contract Fulfilment .
- Process customer orders into the business systems, in accordance with business rules
- Act as a main point of contact for customers for all customer related queries, including problemsolving
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain
- Monitor order patterns, anticipating demand and pro-actively inform customers about contract balances and related information
- Understand the customer requirements, needs and expectations and relays newly obtained information back to the internal organization as appropriate
- Build and maintain good relationships within CROE, account teams and with customers with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and value internally and for the customer
- Process complaints within the relevant system and ensure resolution towards the customer within the given business rules
- Contribute to an efficient payment process by ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- College level education (MBO/HBO) or equivalent work experience level
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in a related environment
- Some knowledge of supply chain/logistics processes
- Fluent in English & French is a must
This is a fulltime position, which requires an availability of 40 hours per week.
Are you the French speaking CSR we are looking for? Please send us your CV at [email protected]