Financial Controller/ Business Partner
Publicatiedatum : 29 mei 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For one of our clients, a B2B service provider, we are currently looking for a Financial Controller/ Business Partner for the Benelux region.
The Financial Controller will be based in Amsterdam and will report directly to the EMEA Finance Director who is located in London. Working closely together with firm's European and Corporate finance teams, he/she will be responsible for providing the necessary financial and operational support in the areas of Finance, Tax, Legal, Human Resources and Real Estate Management. The candidate will also work closely with and support the Country managers in building our business in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for the financial control and implementation of financial policies
- P&L and Balance Sheet analysis including presentation of monthly results
- Preparation/review of the annual budget and monthly results/projection/forecast
- P+L analysis including presentation of monthly results to the Country Managers
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of statutory statements, tax and other required returns, ensuring compliance with regulatory and firm policies. This will involve close liaison with local external advisors (tax, legal and accounting)
- Apply business controls to ensure compliance with firm policies
- Cash management, banking and investment
- Accounts receivables management and accounts payables review and approval
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the Country Managers, Finance Director and/or CFO
- Work with external accounting firm in the preparation of all tax returns
- Tax planning including payroll
Key attributes sought:
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting firm, combined with a couple of years experience in industry
- Strong understanding of local audit and tax requirements particularly in the Netherlands
- General understanding of U.S. GAAP
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam