Publicatiedatum : 02 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Interim & project
We currently have an interim role available for a Financial Analyst. The role is expected to be for a period of 5 months, (maternity cover)
You will be working in the Finance team, and responsible for management of costs for several businesses, including spend budgets, monitoring of spends, ensuring timely payment of vendors etc. You will also be working with the central controlling team to support them in monthly and quarterly closes for both businesses.
The role will be based in Amsterdam and report into the Head of Strategy and Finance for Benelux.
- Revenue controlling & accounting
- Business operational expenses controlling & accounting reporting
- Support on other financial tasks as required
- Closely work with businesses and help them on budget management
- Bachelor degree in Controlling or Finance & Accounting
- Proficient Excel knowledge
- At least 3 years' experience in a financial controlling role
- Strong communication skills, team player and can-do mentality
Is your profile matching and are you interested? Please upload your resume! For any questions, please contact our office via +31 (0)20 470 90 11.
When you haven't received a reaction within 10 workdays, your application will not be included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam