Financial Accountant / Analyst
Publicatiedatum : 06 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Financial Accountant/ Analyst
Our client is a global company that trains people for the qualifications they need to become business professionals and offers continuing professional development throughout their careers. They are Europe's largest accountancy training company with 90% of Stock listed companies sending their students. Additionally thousands of tax practitioners, financial services professionals and marketing practitioners have gained their qualifications here.
Due to expansions within the international division they are looking for an Accountant for the International within the finance team in Group Finance function. The role will demand close working relationships with all team members as well as liaising with senior management executives of International faculties.
Prepare, develop and analyze management accounting information and statutory accounts, as well as providing a high quality service to line managers and senior executives in the organization.
- Prepare, develop, consolidate and analyze monthly management of several international faculties (including foreign currency translations)
- Regularly balance sheet reconciliation for subsidiaries, branches and profit centers
- Prepare, develop, consolidate and analyze Statutory reporting - including the preparation of audit files
- Ensuring and improving effective (financial) controls across international faculties.
- Delivering Ad-hoc support to local and International Managing Directors and Finance Manager
- Delivering support on improving (non-financial) management information
- Delivering support on budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare, develop, consolidate and review of debtor reports
- Part qualified/ Finalist CIMA/ACCA with a thorough practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques
- Experience of monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Used to working in a fast moving environment providing accurate and timely information
- Must be a team player and no "nine to five" mentality
- Business focused, decision orientated analytical skills
- Good communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills and attuned to working with senior management
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020-4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam