Country Financial Analyst
Publicatiedatum : 08 augustus 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For the premier global technology leader in the medical industry we are looking for a Country Financial Analyst.
Are you looking for a dynamic workplace, with locations all over the world, where you get the opportunity to be specialized in analysis? Capable of overseeing and reviewing multiple countries? Take the opportunity to see if the responsibilities and requirements are matching your profile and apply for this job.
- Responsible for compliancy according to the different accounting standards
- Analytical review of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial numbers and account reconciliations
- Preparation of annual accounts and coordination of the statutory audit
- Local tax compliance and return
- Support business initiatives
- Assist in preparing the quarterly financial presentation
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 3-5 year's of working experience, international environment
- Knowledge of international and local accounting standards
- English fluent and preferred Dutch or French
- Preferred knowledge of SAP
- Personality: flexible, strong analytical and review skills, international mindset
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send you resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam