juli 16, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant (m / f), in the Amsterdam area.
As a General Ledger Accountant you're responsible for the finance information of the holding and a number of other entities by taking care of all general accounting related tasks in a timely, accurate and compliant way.
The main focus areas are general ledger accounting & follow up, internal and external reporting, fixed assets administration, preparation of VAT & corporate income tax calculations & returns.
- Preparation of the closing schedule
- Review of the trial balance including review of accruals. Prepare reconciliations and follow up on several accounts
- Prepare and record journal entries into the financial systems. Prepare and book tax calculations
- Running the monthly financial close of the treasury system
- Preparation of internal reports
- Preparation and filing of VAT declarations, domestic and foreign
- Administration of fixed assets in line with the internal policies and local regulations
- Supporting in the maintenance and roll-out of routines and procedures regarding internal and external guidelines and regulations
- Ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in an accounting department
- Applied knowledge of GAAP, internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws and regulations in the Netherlands
- Dutch and English fluent
- Personality: solution focused, high level of energy in realizing goals, self-motivated and prioritize