Assistant Financial Controller
€ 55.000,00 - € 65.000,00 / annum
Boekhouding en finance
For a Dutch record label, internationally leading in the Dance Music, we are currently looking for an Assistant Financial Controller (m/f) . Would you like to work in a very dynamic, creative company producing music which is shaping the Dance Music scene all over the world? If so, have a look at the tasks and responsibilities below and apply to the position.
- Review/Support and advise on financial management information
- Ensure financial processes are efficient and effective and risks are controlled
- Support manager in the achievement of improvements and department goals
- Drawing up audit plans and managing audit processes
- Managing an annual agenda for all external deliverables: annual accounts, VAT returns, Statistics Netherlands, etc.
- Checking, monitoring and assessing the balance sheet, profit and loss account for substantive accuracy
- Preparing annual reports
- Check Dutch VAT declarations
- Take care of other external reports
- Monitoring internal controls (including audit proof documentation and substantiation for journal entries)
- Maintaining contacts with external parties such as: Accountants, Tax advisors, etc.
- The bridge between external reporting and our internal P&C Cycles
- Take control of general day to day accounting/finance function
- Monthly and weekly reporting to group (cashflow/P&L/Forecasts etc.)
- HBO Bedrijfseconomie (business administration) / HBO Accountancy /HBO Finance
- A minimum of 4 years experience
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11