€ 3.000,00 - € 3.500,00 / month
Boekhouding en finance
Our client is a leading real estate development, investment and capital management company headquartered in Singapore. They are focused on delivering value to its stakeholders through its business model that maximises capital efficiency. In executing a business strategy that combines the roles of real estate development, investment and capital management, they have generated consistently good returns to its stakeholders, and established a track record for building award-winning development projects across various real estate classes.
You will be responsible for assisting the finance department with accounts payable, clerical functions, and general office assistance. This will include the reconciling/processing and payment request of expense reports, travel invoices, and corporate credit card statements (including related backup). You will also process payments related to invoices for the company, and will process funding requests for the various business verticals. You will establish relationships with vendors to be the main point of contact for invoice submission and will field and process emergency payment requests. You will also perform basic accounting administrative tasks and perform daily data entry and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- You should possess a MBO or equivalent or have 6 months to one year of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles and proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures.
- You should also be a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual.
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software is a pre-requisite and experience with an SAP system would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a preference
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11