Boekhouding en finance
For our international client (real estate), we are looking for an AP Accountant.
The cash management and Accounts Payable team located in Amsterdam, is a shared service center for all the subsidiaries and processes all in- and out-bound invoices for the Group's European activities.
The team closely liaises with site offices the rest of Europe to ensure accurate processing of invoices and timely payment from bank accounts. The cash management team manages bank accounts with various European banks and plays an integral part in ensuring accurate booking and timely payment of transactions entered into by the Group and the management of all aspects around bank accounts.
We are looking for
- A junior accounts payable accountant with a Bachelor degree and 2-4 years' experience who proactively takes responsibility for the processing of invoices and booking in the ledger and payment systems
- Prior experience in Yardi will be a distinct advantage
- The incumbent should be detail oriented to critically review components of invoices to ensure invoices are allocated to correct property, cost and tax codes
- The applicant should be diligent and accurate to ensure banking details are matched to the creditor master file and payments are made to the correct bank account
- The successful candidate should be proactive in communicating with our business partners in Germany to resolve booking and payment challenges and be able to establish good relationships with the internal asset management and acquisition teams
- Good communication skills in English, German (reading is a must, speaking a pre) and Dutch is a requirement for the role
- The role also includes a variety of weekly, monthly and annual controlling and reporting responsibilities around the procure-to-pay and cash management cycles where the applicant can provide own input in improving the processes and reports provided to the chief accountant
1062 EA Amsterdam +31 20 470 90 11