Publicatiedatum : 03 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Accounting Manager | International headquarter medical technologies
We are seeking to recruit a person for the position of Accounting Manager for our client, a US based Nasdaq listed company, specialized in medical technologies. They have significant anticipated continued growth, potentially including acquisitions. And they're setting up their International Headquarter in the Netherlands.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Monthly balance sheet and P&L Fluctuation Analysis
- Supervision the day‐to‐day operations of the accounting team
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- VAT and Income tax returns
- Interface with management in various departments, including sales operations, IT and Supply chain.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in International Accounting on a Senior level
- Experience in integrating and setting up new entities
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Oracle
- Fluent in English and French
- Personality: team player, interact effectively with all levels, problem solving skills, being strong organizational minded
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020 4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam