Customer Service Representative for the Benelux market
Publicatiedatum : 27 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
We are currently looking for an internationally orientated French speaking CSR for our client, based in Almere.
They are looking for someone on a short notice, so it is required that you are available within 2 weeks. It is a temporary to permanent position.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to maximize customer satisfaction and turnover by meeting customer needs with regards to Order Management & Contract Fulfilment.
- Process customer orders into the business systems, in accordance with business rules
- Act as a main point of contact for customers for all customer related queries, including problem solving
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain
- Monitor order patterns, anticipating demand and pro-actively inform customers about contract balances and related information
- Understand the customer requirements, needs and expectations and relays newly obtained information back to the internal organization as appropriate
- Process complaints within the relevant system and ensure resolution towards the customer within the given business rules
- Contribute to an efficient payment process by ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- 1 + years relevant working experience
- Some knowledge of supply chain/logistics processes
- Fluent in English/French/Dutch is a must
This is a fulltime position, which requires an availability of 40 hours per week
Are you the French speaking Customer Service Representative we are looking for? Please send your CV to: [email protected]! For more information please contact an Officeteam Consultant in Amsterdam.
1062 EA Amsterdam