Find your next job
Counteroffers increase to retain talent
of managers indicate that they are seeing an increase in counteroffers
of managers indicate that they see a higher number of counteroffers being accepted by employees
of managers indicate that counteroffers are necessary in a tight labor market
Full picture must be right for the candidate
- In today's labor market, attracting and retaining the right staff remains a challenge.
- The standard job description is no longer sufficient to attract new talent. It must now tell the full story of the position, the company and the corporate culture.
- 55% of managers find that candidates are showing increasing interest in themes related to the corporate culture during job interviews.
Concerns about retaining and attracting employees
- Managers are more concerned about attracting and retaining talent in 2023 when comparing to the last 12 months.
- 55% of C-level management state it will be harder to find staff in 2023.
- 79% are therefore concerned that they will not find the staff they are looking for.
- 81% are concerned that they will not be able to retain their current staff.
- Employers attract staff by highlighting opportunities for professional development (34%) and advertising remote and flexible working opportunities in job advertisements (31%)