August 22, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
For our international clients, one of the world's leading experts in security systems, we are looking for a Sales Support (M/F/X) to support their ever growing Sales team. At first it's a temporary job with a duration of six months, but the intention is temporary to permanent.
Located near Schiphol, our client is easy accessible by car but also through public transport. Our client provides a shuttle service from the train station to the job which leaves every five minutes in the morning and brings you back at the end of your workday!
- Handling and processing all incoming orders generated by your colleagues from the sales team. You will be assigned a region which you will be responsible for
- Supporting customers (B2B) via phone and e-mail regarding questions and advice about the product line
- Advising & supporting the sales department and customers
- Being the first contact person for the customers
- After sales and other administrative tasks
Who are you?
- An accurate, proactive, professional and enthusiastic person with a hands on mentality
- Your communication skills in English (written and verbal) are excellent
- Proficiency in other languages aside from English is a plus
- You are stress resistant and customer friendly
- You have experience with SAP and other computer programs, for example Microsoft Excel
- Immediately available, 40 hours per week
Are you the Sales Support (M/F) we're looking for? Please respond via the 'Solliciteer nu' button!
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11