Treasury Officer - Zoetermeer
Boekhouding en finance
For an international company within the oil and gas industry we are looking for an Financing and Treasury Officer (m/f/x). The organization is located in Zoetermeer.
For this job it is not a must that you speak Dutch. Preferably you already have some experience in the energy industry. This vacancy is for 40 hours a week and we prefer a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar job function.
- Analyzing and monitoring foreign exchange expense and creditor risk at bid stage
- Analyze country/transfer risk and counterparty risk
- Assist the client in optimizing export financing tranches
- You also help the client in defining their financing plan
- You are responsible for compliance and bank documentation
- Managing bank guarantee for suppliers in coordination with the procurement, construction and legal departments
- Analyzing cashflows
- You prepare the long term treasury forecasts
- Providing expertise to the financial controllers and project manager in case of financial difficulties
- Bachelor and/or WO
- 40 hours a week
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar roll
- English and preferably Dutch
- A maximum of €4500 a month, depending on education and work experience
Please leave your cv at the 'solliciteer nu' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75