Junior General Accountant - Zoetermeer
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
For an international SSC in Zoetermeer we are looking for a Junior General Accountant (m/f/x).
The General Accounting team is a mutualized pool of accountants that will book transactions and produce IFRS accounting within accounting systems at SAP company code level (generally legal entity level).
The team is in charge of proper accounting internal control and proper closing documentation for a set of entities. The team is also managing the questions from external auditors both on statutory accounts and on consolidated accounts in coordination with THE COMPANY E&P Head of IFRS and statutory accounting team.
- Prepare GL entries in SAP based on the instructions from the Senior General Accountant
- Perform technical closing in SAP, run and quality assure SAP jobs, and maintain allocation keys
- Prepare monthly closing schedules
- Document closing file and reconcile closing accounts with supporting documentation
- Prepare balance sheet reviews necessary to validate substance / existence / validity of balance sheet balances
- Report actuals in BBC based on SAP closing and agreed mapping
- Post late adjustments in BBC based on the instructions of the Senior General Accountant
- Perform asset accounting, including CAPEX clearing and all settlements in SAP AM
- Prepare net booking value report as well as DD&A actuals
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar financial position
- English and Dutch required, French is a plus
- Good communication skills, good problem-solving skills
- Understanding general accounting tools
Salary max € 3.000,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week.
Are you interested is this position as Junior General Accountant within this international SSC in Zoetermeer? Please apply by the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75