Customer Service Representative Germany - Zoetermeer
Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for an proactive customer service representative for an global company that develops security management tools that increase efficiency and profit. It is a challenging and long-term position for 40 hours a week. Starting date is immediately.
As a Customer service representative you are responsible for engaging and retaining a profitable relationship with customers. This encompasses order receipt and entry, coordination of product availability, on time delivery monitoring, handling of customer complaints, quotations, up to and including invoicing. You are the main point of contact for all customer related issues and will provide support to international clients. You will report directly to the Customer Success Manager.
- Service and advise customers with sales inquiries
- Actively follow up on inbound sales leads
- Provide first-line customer support about our products and software
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Actively collaborate with application specialists to resolve technical product questions
- HBO level of education
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in customer service and/or inbound sales
- Fluent in German and English. Dutch a very strong plus
- Full time available
- Living in Zoetermeer area
Furthermore you have good communications skills and you like to deliver the best service possible. At last, you are accurate a teamplayer and have a proactive mindset.
What do we offer?
- A fulltime position within an global organization
- Challenging and professional workenviroment with nice collegeas.
- Good primary and secondary benefits
- Opportunities for personal development
Please apply via the 'solliciteer nu' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75