Accounts Payable Officer - Zoetermeer
Temporary to Permanent
Boekhouding en finance
Our client, located in the European headquarters in Zoetermeer, is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator (m/f/x). If you'd like the opportunity to join a dynamic accounting team in a multinational setting, then please read on to learn more!
- Ownership of the invoicing tool
- Receive, scan and initiate workflow for all entering invoices
- Ensure tax validity and correct classification and booking of VAT according to national requirements and VAT reporting set-up in SAP
- Book invoice within accounting SAP system
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time
- Follow-up pending invoice approvals to ensure payment is before due date
- Reconcile vendor ledger
- Communicate with suppliers and interact with other departments
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles gained through previous accounting experience, preferably in accounts payable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory
- SAP knowledge
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fulltime 40 hours
Salary indication max. € 3.000,- gross a month based on 40 hours a week.
Are you interested in a job as Accounts Payable Administrator at a dynamic multinational company in Zoetermeer? Please apply by the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75