Accountant - Vlaardingen, Rotterdam
augustus 10, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
For one of our clients within the chemical sector we are looking for an Accountant. This is a fulltime position within a dynamic environment. This is a temporary position till the end of the year (might be longer).
Our client is based in Vlaardingen. The finance team consist of 6 people. In this position you are responsible for the countries Czech Republic and Slovakia. The company is looking for someone that works accurate and independent.
- Daily booking of bank statements, with reconciliation to G/L and processing approved invoices
- Distribution and keeping track of non-approved invoices
- Process approved personnel expense declarations
- Preparation of payments
- Reconcile sub-ledgers with G/L (accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory)
- Make necessary monthly/ quarterly accruals with regard to personnel expenses, budget expenses and non-processed invoices, estimate expenses for received goods/ services without received invoices
- Coordinate the intercompany reconciliation with CE Offices
- Post Payroll and payroll related activities, such as social security & pension
- Prepare/ file various filings, VAT, Income Tax, Intrastat and Statutory reporting
- Prepare monthly reporting pack, including reconciliation to Navision
- Analyse Balance sheet accounts, P&L accounts and compare those with plan at month-end, quarter to date and year to date
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis for the Controller
- Degree in finance
- Several years' experience in finance
- Excellent knowledge of the English / Czech and Slovak language is a MUST
- Knowledge of ERP systems
The start date of this position is 1 September 2018. The salary is around € 2800,- and € 3200,- gross for a fulltime workweek.
Are you the Accountant we are looking for? Do you live in the area of Vlaardingen / Rotterdam? Use the 'solliciteer nu' button to send us your resume!