Publicatiedatum : 23 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Reason of job
Deliver accurate pay slips for all associates (approx. 1,400), by working closely together with 3rd party payroll provider, in running 4-weekly payroll process including execution of agreed controls.
You have a strong focus on improvement of the end to end payroll process; you evaluate the current solution (including external payroll provider), bring various internal and external stakeholders together and work on efficiency, reporting and planning. You are a spider in the web working together with all parties involved and challenge the status quo by thinking in out of the box solutions.
- Perform 4-weekly payroll process, supported by 3rd party payroll provider providing (draft) pay slips.
- Accounting for all payroll related journal entries and accruals, perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Run projects to improve % of accurate pay slips by evaluating different options including different ways of working with current provider, new 3rd party payroll provider as well as other solutions, as well as initiating continuous improvement projects.
- Incorporate other companies in the payroll structure.
- Initiate actions to simplify labour conditions and as a result of that the complexity we are dealing with in the payroll.
- Develop reporting for site and scenario planning for planning purposes.
- Develop long term plan to simplify payroll by reducing complexity in labour conditions.
- Connect / link all parties involved in the payroll process to each other and ensure alignment on ways of working.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance.
- You have completed a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or similar.
- You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication (Dutch and English).
- Priority Setting, Command skills, Standing alone, Integrity & Trust, Drive for results, Dealing with ambiguity.
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven