Regional Accounting Director (Dutch speaking)
Publicatiedatum : 30 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We are seeking to recruit a Regional Accounting Director for an international market leader in innovative solutions for medical treatment, with their Head Office located in Sweden. You'll report into the Head of Group Accounting and have 2 direct reports.
The company is a young and dynamic environment with a high standard of quality. You'll be the right hand of the MD and will work closely with the R&D department. You'll be surrounded by ambitious and highly educated colleagues, which keep you motivated and where it's important to always get the best out of yourself, think constantly in improvement and be very result oriented.
Purpose of the role
- The Regional Accounting Director is responsible for the legal entities and together with the MD authorized representative for the organization.
- He/she is the right hand of the MD en member of the Site Management team. One of the responsibilities is participation in the Project Steering Group (R&D, maintenance, projects);
- Keeping up to date of the internal control framework and main driver to have the IC related activities embedded in the organization;
- Responsible for 2 direct reports (Accounting/Reporting), 2 dotted line reports (Controlling) and indirectly for the Shared Service Center (EBS);
- Ensure accuracy and in time reporting of monthly accounting processes and optimization of those, together with EBS;
- Responsible for all fiscal related subjects (various local taxes) and subsidies;
- In cooperation with an external party responsible for the prolongation of the "innovatie box";
- Timely and accurately processing of the monthly salaries/payroll (prepared by the team reviewed by the Regional Accounting Director);
- Ensure that the company's 'Corporate code of conduct' is adhered to across the legal entities;
- Managing the external auditors.
- Education: minimum Bachelor/Master level, RA/RC preferred;
- 5 years relevant experience in people management, in total a minimum of 10 years of experience;
- Decent knowledge of reporting standards (Dutch GAAP) & fiscal subjects;
- Dutch and English fluent;
- Soft skills: self-confident, transparent in terms of communication, self-starter/ independent, hands on mentality.
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam