Senior Business Unit Controller
Publicatiedatum : 23 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a leading S&P 500 Company in Tilburg we are currently searching for a Senior Business Unit Controller. This company has sales, manufacturing and creative facilities in over 30 countries worldwide.
Do you recognize yourself as a result driven Senior Business Unit Controller and open for a next step in your career?Please read this challenging opportunity that we have open right now!
This is a challenging role within a dynamic business requiring a drive for results and strict adherence to deadlines, as well as the ability to see the world beyond the numbers.
The job holder is responsible for the complete process of operational planning, forecasting and budgeting as well as for accurate management reporting for both Business Units. This includes accurate and timely generation of reports for Local, Regional and Corporate management. The job holder will provide an expert resource to operational and commercial arms of the business, giving advice on improving the financial performance of the local BU activities.
Managing a team of three, the Senior Business Unit Controller Netherlands is responsible for the following key areas:
- Monthly/quarterly reporting to US parent company with strict deadlines
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting
- The yearly budget process (Income Statements and Capital)
- Monitoring of actual results and follow up with Senior Management team on significant variances
- Monthly confirmation on accuracy and completeness of the Income Statement
- Analysis and reporting of margin development, setting targets and supporting margin improvement initiatives
- Being a key business partner to the Operations Managers of both Business Units, providing support and financial expertise to the operations management teams
- Joint development and roll out of efficiency improvement projects (cost reduction/ control programs) for Operations, Creative and Commercial teams
- Full financial support service to the business on investment projects
- Product Costing for both business units operating from the Tilburg site
- Member of professional accounting body (CPA or equivalent; CIMA, ACCA)
- Relevant experience, preferably in an international manufacturing or food company, or in Audit practice with knowledge and experience of relevant industries
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
Please apply directly or for more information please contact Fatima Rebbah, Associate Business Director, via 040-234 87 70.
5657 DV Eindhoven