Temporary to Permanent
For an international company with American roots we are looking for two Claims Associates. The company is focused on the FMCG market. The day to day duties are related to solving customers complains. These complains are related to quality issues, pricing, transport issues or returns.
Your main job to make the customer happy and to improving the service.
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance in the claims management area
- Digital filing of all completed claims forms, documentation and proof of deliveries
- Timely issuing of credit notes according to the correct authorization schedule and accompanied by all required data
- Resolution of customer claims, debit notes and disputes according to specified dispute registration and claims management procedures
- Effective communication and collaboration between the functions of accounts receivable; collections, cash application and also with customer service, finance, D&T, Quality
- Timely investigation of claims (with all relevant departments), debit notes or disputes and the gathering of all the information needed to approve / reject claims, debit notes and disputes based on investigation
- Intermediate vocational education degree or equal level proven by experience
- 1 year relevant working experience (administrative)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP
- English verbal and written
- Spanish is a must for the second job
The start date is as soon as possible, so you have to be immediately available. The salary is between € 1.800 - € 2.000,-
Please send your CV to [email protected] or leave it by the 'solliciteer nu' button.