General Accountant - Schiedam
Boekhouding en finance
For an international logistic company we are currently looking for an General Accountant (m/v/x). The organization is located in Schiedam.
Perform accounting activities in accordance with IFRS, company and local (statutory) accounting principles and standards to control the organization's financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, tax laws, and internal and external reporting requirements.
- Reconcile balance accounts and check the accuracy of journal entries to ensure that the general ledger and the balance sheet are accurate and complete
- Analyze profit & loss accounts and check the accuracy of journal entries to ensure that the general ledger and the profit & loss statement are accurate and complete
- Prepare financial reports and accounting statements, so that senior management (local reports) and the group (BPC reports) has accurate and timely information
- If required, provides support and advises in forecasting and budgeting
- Analyze, interpret and distribute the cost accounting information to management
- Maintain VAT (and other tax) information and records. Timely and accurate preparation of VAT returns and VAT related reports
- Liaises with the regulatory authorities and maintain good relations with them. Prepare correspondence with external tax agencies and consultants (for example, auditors)
- For a complete overview of the main tasks, a job description is available
- Bachelor or Master in finance, accounting or international business field
- Knowledge of general accounting, preferably 2-5 years of professional experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Fluently in Dutch & English
- Salary indication: €2800.- / €3500.-
- Preferably working experience with SAP R3 and/or Business by Design
- Solution driven
Please leave your cv at the 'solliciteer nu' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75