Paralegal Support Employee (FT 40 hours)
Publicatiedatum : 11 mei 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
For one of our big international clients in Rotterdam we are looking for a Paralegal Support Employee (FT 40 hours). The company has her HQ in the USA and in Rotterdam is the EMEA HQ.
The paralegal team has a big project for 6-12 months. They need 2 people who will review the contracts (all in English), upload them in SAP and do all the administration handling.
Job relevant characteristics:
- Perform contract data review of between 1,500-4,000 sales contracts to identify master data related to the new Revenue Recognition Accounting Standard (ASC 606):
- Enforceable rights
- Minimum purchase commitments
- Termination clauses
- Renewal terms
- Performance Obligations
- Delivery terms
- Transfer of title/ownership
- Fulfillment events
SAP upload preparation
- Utilizing a data collection spreadsheet pre-populated with contract metadata, close remaining gaps needed for SAP SD contract creation using existing reports, contract repositories and contract tracking spreadsheets to complete the upload template
- Identify and populate individual line items on the upload template based on the following attributes: company codes, sales organizations, distribution channels and sold to parties
- Validate contract upload with contract owners
- Relevant Bachelor or University degree (starter is also possible)
- Communication skills important
- Languages: English fluent is a must
- IT literate - SAP is a must and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
The start date is 1 June 2017. The salary is between the € 2.300,- and € 2.600,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week, excluding travel expenses. The job is for 40 hours per week.
Please reply by the 'solliciteer' button. Reference number: 9270421.
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel