Boekhouding en finance
For an International company in the area of Rotterdam we are looking for a Manager Accounting, with possibilities to grow to a Finance Director positions in the next years.
This organization works closely with the Offshore industry. They have ambitions to grow and want to do that by Acquisitions in the near future. This means, you need to have led multiple M&A procedures in your carreer so far.
- Providing insight and analysis to management (cash flow and accounts receivable)
- Supervision of all financial administration, fiscal matters, cost and cash management
- Supervises all budget related activities. Compiling and implement the budget as well as monitoring the progress during the year.
- Maintaining professional relationship with auditors, fiscal managers and bank managers
- Corporate finance management
- Support in legal management, human resource management and investment activities
- Supervises pay rolling services and facility management
- Arrangement of adequate insurances
- Control fulfilment of companies' statutory obligations
- Governance, risk and control
- Timely payment of accounts / salaries payable
- Arrangement of annual audit
- Filing of HR related documents
- Tax filings
- Reporting to the Managing Director as well as the Shareholders
- Authorisation: Commit to accounting support within the boundaries of and in line with corporate procedures
- Education: Master Degree
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience with M&A procedures in a Leading Role is a must
- Knowledge of transferpricing (main currencies)
Use the "solliciteer" button to send us your resume. Reference: 10219774