Junior Accountant - Rotterdam
Boekhouding en finance
We are looking for a Junior Accountant (m/v/x) for a global oil & gas company in the bustling heart of Rotterdam. It's a varied and interesting position in a collegial and well-organized Finance team in the heart of the company.
- Take responsibility of the daily debit & credit management operations.
- On a day-to-day basis you will report on open accounts and payments overdue, send reminders to customers and communicate with clients if terms or agreements are not met.
- Accounts payables management, by checking incoming invoices, processing them in the system, verifying tariffs charged prior to approval, checking outstanding positions and communicate with suppliers. Updating the booking file on import and export LC's;
- The Junior Accountant role also involves a variety of financial tasks and responsibilities in Accounting, with emphasis on controlling and reporting. In this field, you will assist the Chief Accountant, your direct supervisor, in financial and management reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- MBO/HBO (finance, accounting; PDB/MBA)
- 3+ years working experience in finance/accounting
- Preferably relevant working experience in a trading environment (oil & gas industry, shipping, bunkering, transport etc.)
- Fluency in English (command of Dutch is a pre)
- Knowledge of Letters of Credit is a pre
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP R/3 or similar)
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
The salary will be between € 3000,- and € 3750,- gross a month. There will be excellent primary and secondary conditions, including pension scheme.
Interested in this position as a Junior Accountant and want to apply? Please send your resume by using the 'solliciteer' button!
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75