Interim/ Temporary Communications Consultant
Publicatiedatum : 13 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
For a International company in Rotterdam we are looking for an Interim/ Temporary Communications Consultant (FT 40 uur)
The Communications Consultant is responsible for developing and administering complex communication strategies using best-in-class methods with repeatable and measurable processes. Candidates will use expert knowledge and experience to inspire, educate and engage employees in achieving the company's business goals. Candidates should have expertise in developing creative and strategic solutions to business problems using various communication channels and strategies to ultimately advance the implementation of all aspects of employee communication.
The ideal candidate has outstanding organization skills, oral and written communication skills and business acumen. Candidates must have best-in-class interpersonal skills, ability to speak with clarity and confidence to individuals and groups from a variety of backgrounds, ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and to interact professionally and appropriately with people at all levels inside and outside the company. A successful incumbent is able to manage projects to completion on time while exceeding expectations of management.
- Serve as Europe, Asia and International (EAI) representative for Employee Communications team.
- Responsible for traveling to EAI locations/sites and building relationships with site leadership and employees to facilitate open dialogue on local events, initiatives and employee recognition that can be communicated to employees.
- Act as trusted partner in support of initiatives for EAI Manufacturing, Health, Safety, Environmental, Security (HSES) and Human Resources as they fit within global employee communications strategy managed by Communications Consultant client lead in Houston.
- Research and write EAI-related internal stories for bi-weekly internal newsletter and company intranet.
- Research and provide ideas for monthly internal video program.
- Partner with EAI Public Relations and Marketing teams to understand external strategies and activities and tailor communications for an internal audience.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications team in both content and visual storytelling for the company through a broad array of communication assets: video news programs, brochures, newsletters, memos, eCards, intranet content, web content, posters, signage, collateral, corporate presentations, promotional campaigns, special projects, general internal communications globally and social media.
- Understand the vision of management and clients, show ability to build ideas and recognize potential issues with concepts prior to execution to construct and further compelling communications programs.
- Act as project manager, executing campaigns and projects for assigned internal accounts with degree of skill and professionalism.
- Develop compelling content for internal clients and employee communications-centric campaigns.
- Possess initiative to think several steps ahead in communications process and anticipate needs of clients and management.
- With approval of management, present and sell ideas to business units and senior management.
- Display ability to understand and implement metrics systems and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to benchmark progress and success of communication initiatives.
- Collaborate with in-house design team to execute creative concepts in alignment with overarching corporate messaging and brand standards.
- Attend group and client meetings as requested.
- Consult with Employee Communications Manager and Director of Corporate Communications on strategic direction of all communications and offer strategic insight and creative solutions to problems. Approvals for all communications must be routed through these parties prior to distribution.
- Perform any additional duties as directed or required.
- 6+ years of experiece in a corporate communications position, preferably in the energy sector
- Prior agency experience desirable
- Experience at a global company desirable
- External communications/public relations experience desirable
- Fluent in English and German
- Proficiency in French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish preferred
- Limited proficiency in Chinese and Hindi preferred
Use the 'solliciteer nu' button. Reference 8996085
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel