Financial Analyst - Rotterdam
Boekhouding en finance
For an international logistics company in Rotterdam we are looking for a Financial Analyst. It's a permanent fulltime job, working directly for our client.
- Leading all the financial issues related to operations and is back-up all G&A (General & Administrative expenses) and tax issues
- Performing and reporting period end closing accounting activities.
- Providing monthly variance analysis to local management, regional finance management and corporate finance.
- Ensuring full cover and monitoring of all financial issues, including G&A and tax
- Finding and resolving accounting and process inefficiencies resulting into efficiency and transparency of financial figures
- Ensuring that the balance sheet accounts show a realistic, correct and representative picture of the financial position of the company.
- Owner of Accounting Instructions
- Supporting operational budget
- Reporting management accounting
- Making recommendations for process improvement and streamlining financial processes as per group company policies (POM)
- Finance approver for Purchase Orders
- Finance approver for any urgent payment request
- Liaising with account managers to resolve AR issues and managing key accounts
- Treasury: monitors Europe bank accounts and intercompany balances and settlements
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by the EMEA Finance Head or the local management
- Bachelor or Master degree (HBO or University) in (International) Business Administration, Economics and Business (specialization in Accounting and Control is a pre)
- At least 2-5 years in a related field, in a similar role (experience in the Logistics and / or Shipping Industry is a pre)
- Knowledge of SAP and other related (purchasing and revenue)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical, communicative (English and Dutch - written and verbal), and social skills
- Result oriented team player with a big sense of responsibility
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting principles, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solution
- Ability to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- Curiosity and motivation to seek for continuous improvement
- Structured and accurate, with the ability to act on own initiative
- Salary 42K a year
- Optional bonus 15%
- 29 vacation days
Are you the analytical Finance Professional we are looking for? Do you live in the area of Rotterdam or are you willing to travel? Please send us your resume as soon as possible by using the 'solliciteer' button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4de verdieping
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel +31 10 280 15 75